Saturday, July 20, 2013

vN (The Machine Dynasty, #1)

by Madeline Ashby

This book was very addicting. It kept me reading and I couldn't put it down. Nothing like having the main character be a robot who shares your name and she happens to eat her grandmother in the essential opening act of the story. I was glued to the story because it was unlike anything I have read in a long time, if ever.

Science Fiction is one of my favorite genres and this was one of the more amazing stories I have read in that genre. The entire cyber world and the way the androids were made by a religious group and everything. It was just very different. I loved it. The end was not quite as amazing as it could have been, but it fit. I would recommend this to anyone who likes these kinds of things or even those who don't but would like to give it a try.

My rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment