Thursday, July 18, 2013

HETAERA: Daughter of the Gods

by J. A. Coffey

*I was given a free copy of this book for a fair and honest review*

This was a wonderful Historical Novel that was essentially a classic telling or version of Cinderella. It includes a slipper that only fits on one girl's feet and tales of wickedness and suffering. I really loved this book.

To be honest, in the beginning I wasn't sure what the heck was going on because I didn't read about the book, I just signed up for a copy and got it. I knew it was a historical novel but when Aesop showed up and they ended up in Greece and Egypt It made a lot more sense.

If you are into Historical Novels and especially ones that take place in ancient Greek or Egypt I suggest you take a look at this one. It is a good read and I would recommend it.

My rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment