Monday, July 8, 2013

Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas, #6)

by Dean Koontz

I love this series, and always will. That being said I knew that he would have trouble topping his last book because in my eyes his last one was perfect. That being said I still like this one. I love the elements that were added to the long and adventurous story of Odd Thomas.

This was an intriguing story line, but not as epic as his previous entry in the series. There were a few new characters added as well as several surprises that were pleasant and well planned. There are many new unanswered questions and I can sense that the end of this series has to be within sight, but who knows. I still want to know who Annamaria is, but I guess I will have to read the next one at least to find out that riddle.

Dean Koontz is a fairly good author and this is one of if not my favorite series to date and I am happy that this was at least not disappointing. I just can't wait to see what is next in the series.

My Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment