Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Rash

by Pete Hautman

I am sorry but I loved this book. I really did. It is how I could totally see our future where everything is essentially bubble wrapped and safety is taken to a level insane enough by our current standards to be considered comical and ridiculous.

It was incredibly easy to read. I really liked Bo as a character even though he was a little stiff at times. I felt that he really did get screwed. The rules in this society were insane and ridiculously strict. An insult about someone's face is a class-three misdemeanor? Ouch.

Prison life wasn't as bad as it could have been, but it still wasn't great and he was lucky he survived at all. Then there were the bears and the rash. Anyway, it was well written, easy to read and different enough to be very enjoyable.

My Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment