Thursday, August 22, 2013

MEG: A Novel of Deep Terror (MEG #1)

by Steve Alten

This book was a little weird from the get go, but it was pretty good. I like the fact that they not only find a Megaladon, but figure out a way to get it out of the Marianas Trench and to the surface in a feasible way.

I am fascinated by sharks and the deep sea so this book, while many would say was written a little badly, was a pure treasure for me to read. I loved it. I loved the family dynamics and the fact that not everyone makes it and that you never know quite what to expect. It is a good book in the way that it shows just how scary one of these animals could be if it ever did surface.

The ending was a little hard to believe, but it wasn't exactly too incredible to be impossible. I didn't see the ending coming and I know it is a series and I hope to read the rest of it.

I am excited, and that takes a lot.

My Rating:



No comments:

Post a Comment