Monday, August 12, 2013

Vivid

by Andrea Murray

*I was provided a free copy of this book for an unbiased review*

This was a good book, but to be honest it reminded me a lot of Hush, Hush and I had trouble reading it because I had to read it suddenly and I was in the middle of reading Hush, Hush and kept getting the two mixed up. It could be just me. Plus the names Elliot from Hush, Hush and Easton from this book made my confusion worse for a while. There are differences of course, but in my head they got tangled.

There are differences and those are what make this book what it is of course. There is of course The powers that Vivian has and her trouble with them and her past. The mysterious people/organization out to get her and the troubles of being a teenager in High School. It is a pretty good book, but It wasn't super stellar. It wasn't a waste of my time, and that is always a good thing.

Plus you have to like a book that has the line: "The butterflies in my stomach feel like pterodactyls."

My Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment