Thursday, August 15, 2013

Hush, Hush

by Becca Fitzpatrick

I like this book. It had some things that I found annoying, but in general I liked it.

The mysteriousness of Patch was nice, but revealed so DAMN slowly that I wanted to smack someone into giving it up. Also Nora was a nice character, but she was a little too slow in some ways and I found it a little annoying about her. It made me not like her as much as I could have.

This is a good story and I am not complaining, but I felt that some of it was lacking like the Elliot & Jules thing. Yes it all made sense in the end, but it was just awkward to me for some reason.

I think the ending was fitting and it was a good one to read. I might continue the series, but I am not in a rush to read the next one. I have a lot more to read and they are more interesting to me than this one ended up being.

My Rating:



1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it took a while to uncover Patch's real identity. New follower on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete