Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Blameless (Parasol Protectorate #3)

by Gail Carriger

This was a very interesting book. A good installment in the series. Considering how underwhelming the last book was to me this one proved to be an improvement and well worth the continuation of me reading the series. I was pleased to see Madame Lefoux again in this installment and actually being a major role.

I was actually really put off by the lack of Conall Maccon and his overall behavior and his incredibly slow progression to his senses. I applaud his beta for all that he did for his alpha, but he doesn't get enough credit really. I have never really been a big fan of the Earl of Woolsey and his behavior in casting Alexia out and putting his own pack in danger did nothing to make me think better of him.

I think it was a very big mistake for Alexia to go see the Templars, but I don't think she had a chance. I really can't wait to see what happens pregnancy wise. I am in this series for the long haul. Only two books left I believe.

My Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment