Sunday, June 7, 2015

The Bookseller by Cynthia Swanson

Title: The Bookseller
Author: Cynthia Swanson
Published: March 3rd 2015
Genre: Historical Fiction
Pages: 338

Synopsis: A woman who owns a bookstore keeps having dreams about another life where her life went drastically different. In her daily world she is alone and lives with her cat, in her dream world she is married and has three kids. But, which world is real?

Very interesting book and well worth reading if you like Historical Fiction. I am a little saddened by the reality that won out, but not entirely surprised. I love Kitty or Katharyn and loved her and her partner in the bookshop Freida; in fact I loved Freida a little more than I liked Kitty if I am honest. I feel a little lukewarm on this one, but it's a little more chick lit than I normally read.

Rating:





My reaction in an image:

No comments:

Post a Comment