Monday, June 1, 2015

Silver Screen Fiend by Patton Oswalt

Title: Silver Screen Fiend: Learning About Life from an Addiction to Film
Author: Patton Oswalt
Published: January 6th 2015
Genre: Nonfiction
Pages: 240

Synopsis:

I have no idea what I actually read. I mean I get his love of film and that it was a great period in his life, but still I am not sure what that was about. I think that most that I really got out of this was the bit about the Night Cafe. That was what made reading this entire book worthwhile. I loved the entire section on the night cafe and it was a very good and what I needed right now. Sometimes you have a book come along that you don't realize the potential it has until you read it and when you read it you think it's bad. I loved it.

Rating:





My reaction in an image:

No comments:

Post a Comment