Saturday, June 13, 2015

Shadow Prey (Lucas Davenport #2) by John Sandford

Title: Shadow Prey
Author: John Sandford
Series: Lucas Davenport #2
Published: 1990
Genre: Crime, Mystery
Pages: 342

Synopsis: A small band of American Indians have started a vendetta against the white men that have oppressed them. They are ceremonially killing them with a stone knife. Lily Rothenburg comes from New York and works with Lucas and it all gets interesting. Can Lucas outsmart Shadow Love and his band of crows.

I am going to start this review by saying that I do NOT like Lily. I had reservations about Jennifer in the first book and this one didn't make me like her anymore. Lucas is only making me like him a little more. This book was pretty fascinating, and I loved it. I love reading this series as it takes place in the city I grew up in. Shadow Love was a sick individual and what he did in the end was crazy. I am liking this series. This one was a little on the obnoxious side with Lily and Lucas though.

Rating:





My reaction in an image:

No comments:

Post a Comment