Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Cat Out Of Hell by Lynne Truss

Title: Cat Out Of Hell
Author: Lynne Truss
Published: March 3rd 2015
Genre: Fiction, Horror, Fantasy
Pages: 256

Synopsis: For people who both love and hate cats comes the tale of Alec Charlesworth, a librarian who finds himself suddenly alone: he’s lost his job, his beloved wife has just died. Overcome by grief, he searches for clues about her disappearance in a file of interviews between a man called "Wiggy" and a cat, Roger. Who speaks to him.

What the actual hell did I just read. I am not sure what to say about this book. I had trouble getting into it because the formatting was weird to me and I think I just couldn't get into it. Maybe you can make heads or tails of it, but my mom had a similar reaction.


Rating:





My reaction in an image:

No comments:

Post a Comment