Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Salinger Contract

by Adam Langer

*I was given a free copy of this book on Netgalley.com for an unbiased review*

I wasn't sure what to think of this book at first. It was told in an interesting way, but the story was actually really well thought out and I loved it. The concept of writing a story that only one or two people at the maximum would ever read and then what the client does with those stories and how the authors react is a unique and I loved reading it.

It makes me wonder as an aspiring writer if I was ever offered the chance that Connor is given, would I go for it? If I did would I be able to deal with the consequences? Would I have the same type of consequences? I just don't know.

It was an easy read and a fast one as well. I read it one evening while sitting on a couch watching after my mom who had just had surgery. I found it pretty easy to pick up and put down.

My rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment