Thursday, September 5, 2013

Bones of the Lost (Temperance Brennan #16)

by Kathy Reichs

*I was given a free copy of this book on Netgalley.com for an unbiased review*

I love this series. I have always loved this series and I love the science involved in this series. I have always loved how they tie the unique and yet seemingly unrelated threads of a story together and make a great story.

I love how a simple case of an unknown undocumented girl that was almost discounted because they suspected that she was hispanic and illegally in the country when she died and bundles of Peruvian mummified dogs ended up a rich and engaging story and wonderful addition to this well weathered series.

Some series do not last very well and this one seems to be the exception to that rule. I hope that this trend continues. I will continue to read her books when they are available to me.

My Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment