Saturday, June 15, 2013

Eden (Eden #1)

by Janelle Stalder

*I was gifted a free copy of this for an honest review*

This book is well written. The characters are well developed and it reads well. Aiden is taken from our world and brought to Eden to fight for the kingdom. I can't imagine being him and thrust into a world where you are riding horseback, fighting with axes and facing unknown creatures made by a warlock. I can imagine it would be incredibly weird, not to mention the added time crunch.

I admit the beginning was a little confusing with a rich fantasy world and then the next chapter being our everyday world, but it was explained quick enough. The dying king and the warring brothers are a classic story, but this one was done well. It is one of the better books I have been gifted to read. 

My rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment